Individual Internet Banking
Individual internet banking is designed for our individual savings and current account customers. With this solution, individual customers can securely manage their account via the internet.
Corporate Internet Banking
This is our fully secure online real time electronic banking system, providing you convenient access to your accounts over the Internet and enabling you perform a wide variety of financial transactions from your office, home or on the go.
With our Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) service you can carry out secure internet banking transactions. Consider it your financial command centre from where you can make payments to customers with accounts within Zenith Bank Sierra Loene and other banks in Sierra Leone, confirm cheques, stop cheques amongst other functions.
This is a solution guaranteed to increase your business efficiency by reducing manual processes, while giving you the ability to make payments at any time and monitor your transactions every step of the way.
With regards to security, our Corporate Internet Banking platform is exceedingly secure and the Hardware Authentication Token adds a further level of security to ensure your online banking experience is completely worry-free.
Easier: Enjoy the convenience of Internet Banking on your own terms, wherever and whenever. Get real-time balances on your account(s), view and download your account activity. We have made it easier for you to request for cheque books, confirm cheques, carry out third party transfer(both Leone, USD, EUR and GBP).
Better: We have improved on our Internet Banking to suite your need and business. Personal Internet banking for individual customers and Corporate Internet Banking(CIB) for corporate customers.
Faster: Transfer funds between your accounts. Order for cheque books, and request for additional accounts. You can initiate and conclude payment from the comfort of your home or office to your
- Convenient – banking can be performed from the home or office.
- Banking is available 24 hours a day, thus extending banking hours.
- User friendly.
- Notification of certain transactions can be sent to the customer via SMS and email. Keeping customers informed at all times.
- Easy account management saving both time and energy.
- View real-time account balances.
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- Login email notification. This alerts you whenever someone login to your account.
- View transaction history on your account.
- Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within the bank.
- Transfer fund from your account to any bank in Sierra Leone
- Download and print account activity and consolidated activity of all your accounts in any format(CSV, Excel, Word, PDF).
- View uncollected funds on your account.
- Bulk payment - Upload and authorise multiple payment at once.
- Order for cheque books
- Confirm Cheque online
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, suppliers.
- Multiple users can logon to the same account with different credentials and different privilege.
- Secret PIN and dynamic token is required for authorisation of transactions.
HOW TO APPLY
Four easy steps
- Download and print the Application form
- Download the Service Agreement
- Complete your details
- Submit the form and agreement to any of our branches nearest to you or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your business requires two or more signatories to authorize transactions, these parties are required to sign on the form.
Within 24 hours, you will receive your login credentials in your nominated email address including how to login to the internet banking. Visit the nearest branch to pick up your hardware token device.
To read a PDF(Portable Document Format), you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
WHAT YOU NEED
Getting started with Internet Banking
After applying and getting your login details, as well as the basic requirements outlined below, Visit our website (www.zenithbank.com.sl) and click on Internet Banking then click Personal(for individual account holders) or Corporate(for corporate account holders)
You need to have these basics:
- A personal Computer that has Internet access
- A web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome or any other compatible browser).
Our Security Features
At Zenith Bank we know that issues like security, protection from fraud and personal privacy mean as much to you as it does to us. With that in mind, our advanced security measures with a state-of-the-art website that employs 128-bit encryption, the highest level of protection for financial transactions. You can
Online certificates are issued by trusted third party company (eg Entrust) and let users know that a site is genuine and secure. On our Internet Banking, this is indicated by the padlock symbol at the bottom of your browser screen.
In addition to using encryption, we also have firewall protection software and devices that
At Zenith Bank, we view ourselves as your financial partner, that is why we are willing to go the extra mile to ensure you have complete confidence and peace of mind in your Internet Banking experience with us. In general,:
- Keep your username, password, PIN and token confidential.
- Log off your account when leaving your computer. Just click log off at the top of every page when you are logged in and finished with your Internet Banking session. We have also tried to help in this regard by setting our Internet Banking service to automatically log you out in 10minutes if you haven't used it.
- Report any
unauthorisedactivity immediately. Be sure to review your account activity or transaction history and report to us if there is any irregularity. email@example.com or call us on +23225261914.
Protection from Internet Fraudsters
Internet fraudsters purporting to be Zenith Bank staff have been sending scam emails to the public telling them about a huge US dollar deposits in their account. Please ignore such email.
In response to this, we have a "Scam Alert" link on our website alerting the public about this.
Please be informed that http://www.zenithbank.com.sl remains the only authentic and genuine website of Zenith International Bank Limited whose registered head office is at 18-20 Rawdon Street, Freetown, Sierra Leone.
However, we have uncovered several fictitious websites of some unscrupulous persons sending
bullet To have access to huge US dollar deposits in the Bank held in the names of deceased
Huge US Dollar contract sums due for payment
Consequently, we expressly dissociate the Bank from any transaction entered into on the strength of such scam
The Bank will not be liable for any loss incurred by any person who deals with the imposters contrary to its advice.
In the event that you receive this kind of solicitation
Using Zenith Bank Internet Banking is easy. Once you register, we send your login details to your registered email address. All these details are required before you can have access to your accounts and other services. Please do not compromise your login information.
If you have forgotten your login details, you can contact your account officer or contact ebusiness department through :
Telephone: +23279370731 or +23277230889.
If you discover your login credentials have been compromised, please contact us.
Contact us today
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: +23279370731 or +23277230889 or visit any Zenith Bank branch closest to you.